My family and I recently spent 2 weeks in Scotland. A trip of a lifetime for us (and one I was low-key dreading for a while before going).
I am no stranger to travel anxiety and this trip checked all those boxes for me.
I Was Nervous About What Was Required of Me
Unlike the Louisville, KY version of “Greg Kuhn”, the Scotland version needed to be
- A leader of our team of 6
- And a member of our team of 6
- A team that was constantly hustling
- Amid new and challenging circumstances and surroundings
- Every day and almost every moment
All 6 of us needed to be that Scotland version of ourselves.
Whether we really wanted to or not.
This is How I Manifested a Trip of a Lifetime
Though challenging, I was very successful with being the Scotland version of “Greg Kuhn.”
As were each member of our 6-person team.
The following allowed me to manifest the best possible Scotland version of “Greg Kuhn”
- Journaling, each day, to align myself vibrationally with my desired version of reality
- Recording media for TikTok and YouTube
- Listening a lot and keeping my mouth shut when I noticed anger or anxiety
- Rolling with the punches
- Focusing on the present
- And, especially, remembering that these moments were ones that I would undoubtedly wish I could experience again, some day, when I’m older. So, instead of focusing on all the things that were wrong (or could go wrong), I focused on being a part of these experiences right now, while I’m having them
Using those strategies, I was able to manifest a wonderful trip of a lifetime. And a new, more skilled and capable version of “Greg Kuhn.”
I highly recommend you do likewise, if you, too, find yourself anxious over a new experience you’re about to have.