That’s a photo of me after running the 2022 Kentucky Derby Festival Mini-Marathon. As a runner, my entire focus in on following form. And that focus has allowed me to manifest a sometimes astounding level of health and fitness.
For Intentional Manifestors, Form is Where It’s At!
As an intentional manifestor, my goal is also to focus entirely on following form. I can’t say I do that all the time, but the more I do it, the more successful I am.
Following form is a powerful, essential tool to intentionally manifest your desired version of reality. And I talk about it all the time on my podcast, MANIFEST the Big Stuff.
For intentional manifestors, following form, among other things:
- Releases you from all that pressure
- Focuses you on something you’re in complete control of
- Directs your energy towards high-leverage ideas and actions
- Unlocks however much success is possible for you
How to Follow Form
In manifesting, you are following form when you are adhering to the success habits and best practices of people who are manifesting the reality you desire.
Following form takes intention and effort. It requires patience and persistence.
But if you are willing to give your best effort to follow form, for at least 150 minutes a week, you will not fail.
Here’s how an intentional manifestor follows form
- Identify your desire
- Learn the success habits and best practices of people you admire, who are manifesting the reality you desire
- Make their form, your form
- Give your best effort to follow form, for at least 150 minutes a week (more if you can)
How to Know If You’re Giving Your Best Effort
Do not measure your success on the results of your actions
Measure your success on whether you’re truly giving your best effort to follow form in this area of your life, in this moment
And in at least 150 moments each week
Do that, my friend, and you are following form!
And you will soon be manifesting and experiencing versions of reality much more aligned with your desires for them!
To the God in YOU,